STE Consultants takes your privacy and the privacy of your child very seriously. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of care and respect the privacy and confidentiality of your health information.
To achieve this we have the following systems in place:
We encrypt email containing protected health information (PHI)
We use HIPAA compliant software such as Central Reach and Box.com
All ePHI is backed up to a secure cloud file storage provider
We lock up all paper files
All computers and mobile devices are encrypted and password protected
We have signed Business Associate Agreements (BAA) with all outside companies such as Central Reach and Box.com
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the security and privacy of your child’s PHI by emailing email@example.com. We take privacy seriously!
STE Notice of Privacy Practices
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information, we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- We do use first-party cookies for tracking purposes via Google Analytics.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us at HIPAA@steconsultants.com